Senior Accountant (Outsourcing Services Department)
Location: Shanghai, China
- Responsible for bookkeeping and group reporting on a monthly basis;
- Review’s accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations for accounts preparation process;
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met;
- Prepare or review tax calculation and monitor tax filing process on a monthly basis;
- Act as one of the key accountants for all clients’ accounting matters.
- Degree holder of accounting-related discipline;
- Over 5 years accounting experience including GL, AP, AR, Cashbook;
- Understanding financial reporting system in-depth;
- Experience with ERP systems (Yongyou, Kingdee);
- Excellent command of verbal and written skills of English and Chinese;
- With China CPA or overseas accounting qualification will be an advantage;
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work;
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives;
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results;
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to sustain pressure;
- Self-motivated and disciplined with team spirit.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com .