LehmanBrown can assist companies in the smooth running of their financial management and operations in China. From providing a ‘Chief Financial Officer’ (CFO) to oversee a company’s operations to basic bookkeeping, we can offer a wide range of support.
We put at your disposal a team of financial management specialists to:
- Analyse your international development projects and business plans with a detailed review of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Find the best financing for your projects, presentation of counter parties and obtaining credit or admission for funding.
- Adopt the most effective tools to factor receivables due from foreign operators (forfeiting, factoring, etc.)
- Source insurance coverage most suitable for protecting your business from credit risks in foreign operations.
- Analyse resources, staff, client base, key competitors, sales and marketing structures and operational management.
- Evaluate the economic status, financial stability and equity of your company.
- Review your global business plan, providing the services and the experience needed to start operation in foreign markets.
- Provide economic and financial planning that adheres to requirements of the project development and a sensitivity analysis, to draw up a business plan in preparation for obtaining credit (whether traditional or subsidized support).
LehmanBrown International Accountants understand the pressures felt by financial staff, be this a bottleneck caused by staff changes, internal restructuring, or one-off projects. When maintaining financial records, LehmanBrown can provide assurance that our outsourcing services comply with proper corporate and international standards as well as local accounting best practices.
To make an enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com