Accountant (Outsourcing Services Department)
Location: Shanghai, China
- Responsible for bookkeeping on a monthly basis for small to medium size client;
- Ensure accuracy of information and calculations for accounts preparation process;
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met for assigned clients;
- Prepare tax calculation and coordinate with tax filing staff to ensure tax filing deadlines are met;
- Work closely with team members including cashier, tax filing staff, senior accountant to deliver high quality service.
- Degree holder of accounting-related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience including bookkeeping and reporting;
- Experience with ERP systems (Yongyou, Kingdee);
- Familiar with China tax compliance requirement;
- Good command of English;
- Good Microsoft office skills for efficient work;
- Detail oriented in work;
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .