Junior Auditor (Professional Services Department)
Location: Shanghai, China
- Report to associate, senior associate, manager and/or partner.
- Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients.
- Assist audit team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement.
- Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- With or without audit experience is acceptable;
- Good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work to a high standard of presentation and accuracy;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability;
- Seeking opportunities to grow and advance a career in auditing and accounting;
- Average oral and written English.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .