Junior Accountant (Outsourcing Services Department)
- Performing cashier work and be responsible for handling payment matters for our clients;
- Independently preparing all required documents such as T/T, cheques and foreign currency conversion forms;
- Maintaining cash book and cheque register as per company’s internal procedure for assigned clients;
- Assistance in banking and treasury matters to support engagement team;
- Maintaining good working relationship with banks.
- 1-2years cashier experience in WFOE will be an advantage;
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, well-organised at work;
- Must be mature and demonstrate initiative;
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork;
- Associate degree or above in accounting;
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to take pressure;
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting softwares is a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- 具备较强的计算机使用技能：如Windows操作系统, 微软办公软件以及各种
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at email@example.com. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.