LehmanBrown has mature business networks and is able to provide clients with top-quality services in multiple regions in China. Beside our physical offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Hong Kong and Macau, LehmanBrown also provides services in other regions focusing on each client’s distinct needs.
The diagram below contains a comprehensive evaluation of many leading cities in China in terms of Intellectual capital and innovation, technical maturity, major regional cities, health, safety and public security, transportation and urban planning, sustainable development and natural environment, culture and quality of life, economic clout, cost and ease of doing businesses.
Source: PWC newsletter: Chinese Cities of Opportunity 2018
LehmanBrown is able to provide services in the abovementioned regions, as well as popular new business areas such as:
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area
- Xiong’an New Area
- Yangtze River Delta,
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region
- Western Taiwan Straits Economic Zone
- Shandong Peninsula
- Changsha-Zhuzhou-Xiangtan Region
- The Guanzhong Plain Urban Cluster
- Chengdu-Chongqing Economic Zone
- The Central-Southern of Liaoning
- Harbin-Changchun Urban Cluster