Careers at LehmanBrown
LehmanBrown was the first China-wide accredited Platinum Employer and is accredited as a Professional Development Partner for ACCA. We are one of only seven companies in China to be approved as a Training Quality Partner for Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
Working at LehmanBrown means working for a company who will provide you with exciting challenges and real responsibility from day one. This work environment is not for everyone, and that is why we only employ the best candidates to join our team. So if you think you have the right attitude and talents to fit in here, then you can look forward to:
- Having your ideas heard
- Top of the range training and development
- A supportive environment
- Working for a homegrown award-winning Chinese firm
Our summer/winter scheme is an 8 week programme in your chosen service field which includes an intensive training scheme, networking opportunities and exposure to our clients.
We understand that community involvement and achievements outside academia are also important to future employers, which is why we offer our interns opportunities to get involved with our charity events and community work.
To be considered for our internship schemes, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• A high-calibre undergraduate in your penultimate year of university working towards a degree relevant to your preferred department
• Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese/English
• Experience with all Microsoft office packages. E.g. Word, Excel
• High level of social media knowledge and interest (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin)
• Able to work under own initiative
• Keen and enthusiastic
If you are interested in applying for a role at LehmanBrown, please send email with you CV attached to email@example.com. Please also ensure the email subject includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the department you wish to join.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to come for an Interview with The Direct Line Manager & HR. A Final Interview may also be required for some roles.
If you have read through our careers section and believe we are right for each other then apply now.