Junior Associate, Business Services Dept.
- Prepare relevant government documents under supervision;
- Visit relevant government offices for corporate set up/changing work, and conduct visa and welfare registrations work;
- Research to stay up to with new government regulations regarding company operations and other related policies; and
- Assist with corporate services as required by the supervisor.
- Colleague degree or above
- years’ working experience as an assistant/admin in a company;
- Hard-working, professional and well-organized;
- Client service experience is an advantage;
- Experience in dealing with government officers for company set up/certificate changing/de-registration/visa application/welfare registration is an advantage;
- Proficient in spoken and written English is an advantage; and
- Strong IT skills include proficiencies with Windows and MS Office.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.