Junior Accountant, Outsourcing Services Department
- Performing clerk tasks and be responsible for handling payment matters for our clients;
- Independently preparing all required documents such as T/T, cheques and foreign currency conversion forms;
- Maintain books and cheque register as per company’s internal procedure for assigned clients;
- Assist in banking and treasury matters to support engagement team;
- Maintaining a good working relationship with banks.
- Associate degree or above in accounting;
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork;
- Must be mature and demonstrate initiative;
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully, and is well-organised;
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and handle pressure;
- Strong IT skills include proficiencies with Windows and MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus; and
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com.