1. Report to associate, senior associate, manager and/or partner.
2. Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients.
3. Assist auditing team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement.
4. Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
1. With or without audit experience is acceptable;
2. Major in accounting or auditing is preferred;
3. With minor experiences in auditing firms is preferred;
4. Good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet searches);
5. Ability to produce work to a high standard in terms of presentation and accuracy;
6. Self-organized, team spirited, professional in appearance, fast learner;
7. Seeking to grow and advance in a career related to auditing and accounting;
8. Good oral and written English.