Tax Deregistration in China can occur for many reasons. Closing a local store, closing an office, liquidation to move into another country or bankruptcy are all legitimate factors for deregistration.
Pre-Bankruptcy or Financial Difficulties
Under-performing real-estate assets and properties (often due to poor management), inadequate debt or equity capitalization and unpredictable changes to the real-estate market, can significantly affect the financial health of any company.
LehmanBrown has an extensive understanding of bankruptcy issues, as well as the knowledge and experience necessary for helping companies in seeking out alternative financial sources. With a focus on corporate value, we aim to optimize financial returns in a difficult situation in order to add value to your organization.
Tax Deregistration Services in this domain include:
- Proactive asset protection to safeguard personal and business holdings from future financial problems;
● Dispute mediation to resolve issues and facilitate agreements;
● Investigations into problematic areas, and providing support for the implementation of a recovery plan;
● Receiverships to protect, preserve or sell a company’s assets or to carry on the business;
● Proposals to reorganize debt and help you get back on track financially;
● Bankruptcies to maximize realization of assets and fairly distribute the proceeds.
Turnaround Management / Restructuring
These services will focus on distressed companies that are committed to recovery. At this stage LehmanBrown assists management to set a strategy and execute a plan of reorganization. Each plan of reorganization is specific and based on a company’s unique situation and will usually include some of each of the following components:
- Financial Turnaround: including debt refinancing (support to secure RMB loans) and equity injection
• Operational Turnaround: improving internal operations (bus process review/recommendations)
• Strategic Turnaround: asset divesture, valuation, strategic advice to reposition company
• Financing: assisting companies in securing the funds necessary to finance the turnaround until positive cash flows are generated
In China, the procedure for company deregistration is rather complicated, particularly in the face of mainland customs and tax departments. However if your company needs to deregister for any reason, LehmanBrown is intimately familiar with every sector of company tax deregistration and can therefore effortlessly guide you through an otherwise challenging task.
How can LehmanBrown support with Tax Deregistration Services?
Thanks to our history of working closely with companies in all areas of Chinese tax and business regulations/legislations, LehmanBrown will polish all the relevant information regarding the tax deregistration and the state administration of taxation, and send it to your local tax bureau. Tax Deregistration can be a long process, depending on the complexity of your enterprise, it can take roughly six months or up to a year to complete as part of the process of liquidation, deregistration and bankruptcy.
To make an enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information about LehmanBrown’s Tax Deregistration Services and additional information on liquidation and bankruptcy, please visit the relevant sections on our website.