SEC Conference 2015: An Accounting & Reporting Update For US Listed Companies
LehmanBrown International Accountants Partner, Jean Kester has joined the panel for the SEC CONFERENCE 2015: AN ACCOUNTING & REPORTING UPDATE FOR US LISTED COMPANIES. It will take place on June 8 – 9, 2015 at the Four Seasons Pudong, Shanghai in Shanghai, China.
This conference will include presentations from former SEC regulators, industry panelists, Big 4 and other major accounting firm experts. The conference will provide a complete update on US accounting and regulation, with sessions on the following topics:
- Accounting regulatory developments
- Division of Corporation Finance: recent and ongoing developments
- Staff report on Review of Disclosure Requirements of Regulation S-K
- Cybersecurity considerations and disclosures
- Reporting company registration statement topics
- Corp Fin comment letter issues
- Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR): current issues and guidance
- Update on SEC enforcement initiatives for Asia-based companies – SEC cross-border enforcement – Whistleblower awards update
- FASB/IASB update
- Latest developments on Variable Interest Entities – China’s new foreign investment law
- Current staff focus on MD&A, risk factors and disclosure of performance metrics
- Recent auditing developments
- New Revenue Recognition Standard – Transition Resource Group update – Practical implementation considerations: what you should be doing now
- Corporate governance best practices and the role of the audit committee
- An update on the proposed major changes to lease accounting
- Maintaining Ethics, Training Policies & Inspections
- Frequently encountered accounting topics
…and much more!
Here is a link to the agenda on the official CFE website.
For more information, please contact our Marketing & Communications Director, Kiran Patel