Notre Dame University MBA Students Visit LehmanBrown for Insights on Doing Business in China
On Wednesday 4th March, a delegation of MBA students from Notre Dame University visited LehmanBrown for an insight on what it takes to effectively conduct business in China. LehmanBrown’s Managing Partner Russell Brown shared his experiences giving the students a invaluable lesson and focused his talk on the following key areas:
• An overview of China’s economy.
• Analysis and understanding of the market.
• What setup considerations apply to establishing a business in China.
• The business risk areas in China for Foreign Invested Enterprises (FIE’s).
• The Chinese Accounting and Taxation systems.
• Foreign currency repatriation.
• Chinese Labour law.
• Opportunities that exist for Foriegn Invested Enterprises in China.
Feedback as ever was very strong. Russell in his position as one of the most experienced, respected and knowlegable expatriate business people in China when it comes to doing business here is able to give a perspective that only few can.
If your university is interested in bringing a delegation to visit LehmanBrown for insights on doing business in China, please contact us for further details.