Current Landscape for Doing Business in China: The University of Connecticut Business School Students Visit LehmanBrown
Doing Business in China: The University of Connecticut Business School Students Visit LehmanBrown
A delegation of MBA students from University of Connecticut Business School will visit LehmanBrown for an insight on what it takes to effectively conduct business in China. LehmanBrown’s Managing Partner Russell Brown will lead the session and will focus his talk on the following key areas:
- An overview of China’s economy
- Analysis and understanding of the market
- What setup considerations apply to establishing a business in China.
- The business risk areas in China for Foreign Invested Enterprises (FIE’s)
- The Chinese Accounting and Taxation systems
- Foreign currency repatriation
- Chinese Labour law
- Opportunities that exist for Foreign Invested Enterprises in China.
If your university is interested in bringing a delegation to visit LehmanBrown for insights on doing business in China, please contact us for further details firstname.lastname@example.org.