China Joint Venture Merger & Acquisition Conference 2015
LehmanBrown Managing Partner Russell Brown will be speaking at the ‘China Joint Venture Merger & Acquisition Conference’ in Shanghai on 28th January 2015. He will be focusing the seminar specifically on the topic “Preparing for JV success but planning for divorce”.
Russell’s China expertise in M&A advisory is in high-demand and he will cover the following key points on the day:
– Out of the box due diligence.
– JV governance and decision matrix.
– Planning for success.
– Planning for failure.
As well as Russell, the other conference speakers include senior representatives from ICBC, Siemens, Fosun, Total and KPMG.
The topics covered throughout the comprehensive 2 day conference will include:
– Opportunities arising from SOE’s Diversified-Ownership reforms in China.
– Using a ‘Negative List’ approach effectively for foreign investment in China.
– Assessing the impact of Anti-Monopoly Law for cross-border transactions
– An outlook of the changing investment environment and governmental control in China.
– Using both JVs and M&A effectively to enter new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
– Managing a JV portfolio to build synergies and maximise long-term value
– Achieving a ‘win-win’ and effective Joint-Venture in China
– Managing the risks involved through comprehensive M&A due diligence
If you would like to register for this event, please Contact Us.
You can also get some FREE advice via our downloadable M&A and Due Diligence Guidebooks.