Doing Business in China Series: Suffolk University MBA Students to receive a Lecture on Doing Business in China by LehmanBrown
On Thursday 30th April, a delegation of MBA students from Suffolk University will receive a lecture from LehmanBrown for an insight on what it takes to effectively conduct business in China. LehmanBrown’s Managing Partner Russell Brown will lead the session and will focus his talk on the following key areas:
• An overview of China’s economy
• Analysis and understanding of the market
• What setup considerations apply to establishing a business in China.
• The business risk areas in China for Foreign Invested Enterprises (FIE’s)
• The Chinese Accounting and Taxation systems
• Foreign currency repatriation
• Chinese Labour law
• Opportunities that exist for Foriegn Invested Enterprises in China.
If your university is interested in bringing a delegation to visit LehmanBrown for insights on doing business in China, please contact us for further details.