Viterbo University MBA Students Visit LehmanBrown for Insights on Doing Business in China
On Wednesday 4th March, a delegation of MBA students from Viterbo University visited LehmanBrown for an insight on what it takes to effectively conduct business in China. LehmanBrown Partner Jean Kester shared her experiences giving the students a invaluable lesson and she focused her talk on the following key areas:
• An overview of China’s economy.
• Analysis and understanding of the market.
• What setup considerations apply to establishing a business in China.
• The business risk areas in China for Foreign Invested Enterprises (FIE’s).
• The Chinese Accounting and Taxation systems.
• Foreign currency repatriation.
• Chinese Labour law.
• Opportunities that exist for Foriegn Invested Enterprises in China.
Feedback as ever was very strong with Jean being able to offer a wide range of experience in dealing specifically with US listed and US invested enterprises in Mainland China.
If your university is interested in bringing a delegation to visit LehmanBrown for insights on doing business in China, please contact us for further details.