China Business Management During the Coronavirus Outbreak
With the Coronavirus still not fully contained and the declaration by the WHO of this being public health emergency of international concern, China has enforced extreme measures to slow down the rate of infection and to reduce the impact on the economy. In light of the many policies that have come out recently, LehmanBrown has collected China’s National Policies, policies related to local cities and regions, and explores on ways businesses located China can keep operations running while keeping their staff safe and healthy.
What will be covered in the presentation:
- China’s National Policies
- Policies applied at a local level
- Delays in tax filings and social insurances affecting businesses
- How to operate in an Outbreak
- Useful sources to stay up to date of the coronavirus outbreak in China.
Download the PDF here