- Provides polite and professional telephone or personal assistance to internal and external contacts;
- Greet, receive, screen and direct visitors to the office, inform the appropriate personnel;
- Handle incoming and outgoing fax, mails and courier services;
- Booking and maintaining meeting rooms and Business trip arrangement; Stationery, drinking water booking;
- Payment of suppliers: clear and manage monthly office operation fees and reimbursement including stationery, courier and others timely and efficiently;
- Assist HR with staff attendance record management;
- Keep reception area tiny and clear;
- Other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
- College degree or above with major in Administration, English or related subjects;
- With 1 year working experience in administration or related job function, MNC or serviced industry is a plus; Fresh graduate can be considered;
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing;
- Honest, hospitable and friendly, patient and efficient, detail oriented;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of Office Software (word, Excel, Power Point).
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at email@example.com. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.