- Assist in large-sized audit and non-audits engagements or assume overall control over small-sized audit assignments.
- Coordinating and requesting the financial records and materials from the client prior to commencement of engagements.
- During the fieldwork, the Associate shall act as the liaison between team leader and junior, responsible for reviewing some of materials received from client for accuracy.
- Direct fieldwork on daily basis, inform team leader of the work status and audit issues on timely manner.
- Performing the audit work on some important areas normally assigned to an Associate, but varies depending on nature and size of operations.
- Upon completion of audit fieldwork, the Associate is responsible for initially preparing the deliverables for the engagements, as well as following-up with the client for any outstanding matters and issues related to the areas that the Associate is responsible for.
- Must already qualified as CICPA (中国注册会计师)
- No fewer than two years of audit experience in accounting firm;
- Good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work to a high standard of presentation and accuracy;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability;
- Seeking opportunities to grow and advance a career in auditing and accounting.