Senior Legal Counsel(Legal Advisory Department)
- Supporting management and clients with up to date information on legal and contractual matters;
- Coordinating board resolutions, powers of attorney and related action on setting-up appropriate entities and branches in coordination with the Business Services department;
- Reviewing contracts, preparing standard contracts and advising management on legal implications of contracts;
- Supervising and preparation of employment contracts, staff handbook and related HR documentation and matters with the labour laws and regulations of China;
- Representing or supervising the representation of the Company in administrative proceedings and court hearings brought in or by the Company;
- Liaising with authorities and government offices with regard to legal and contractual matters;
- Ensuring the company, its partners and agreements are in compliance with the company’s Legal Compliance and Ethics policies conducting due diligence of local suppliers and agents;
- Responding in a timely manner to the request for any of the legal documents for other departments.
- Other tasks assigned by company.
- Qualified in PRC with a minimum of 7+ years legal experience Excellent knowledge of PRC legal system, in particular knowledge of corporate and labour law;
- Fluency (written and oral) in Mandarin and English is mandatory;
- Strong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team to achieve common goals;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, escalate issues, and respond to business needs and goals;
- Ability to adapt and apply legal skills to new businesses and subjects in which lawyer may not have expertise;
The position is based in Beijing.