Our summer/winter scheme is an 8 week programme in your chosen service field which includes an intensive training scheme, networking opportunities and exposure to our clients.
We understand that community involvement and achievements outside academia are also important to future employers, which is why we offer our interns opportunities to get involved with our charity events and community work.
To be considered for our internship schemes, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• A high-calibre undergraduate in your penultimate year of university working towards a degree relevant to your preferred department
• Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese/English
• Experience with all Microsoft office packages. E.g. Word, Excel
• High level of social media knowledge and interest (Facebook/Twitter/Linkedin)
• Able to work under own initiative
• Keen and enthusiastic