Junior Accountant, Outsourcing Services Department
- Ensure the accuracy of information and calculations for the account preparation process;
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations and ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met for assigned clients with the supervision of the senior accountant;
- Prepare tax calculation to ensure tax filing deadlines are met with the supervision of the senior accountant;
- Work closely with team members, including clerk, tax filing staff, senior accountant and project manager, to deliver high-quality services;
- Assist in bookkeeping for trading company client; and
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Associate degree or above in accounting or finance related;
- Strong communication skills and excellent teamwork;
- Must demonstrate initiative;
- Attention to details and can follow instructions carefully and be well-organized;
- 1-year accounting/financing experience in a WFOE will be an advantage;
- Able to work in fast pace environment and to take the pressure;
- Strong IT skills include proficiencies with Windows and MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus; and
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Good coordination, and good communication with customers and internal departments.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .