- Assist in large-sized audits and non-audit engagements or assume overall control over small-sized audit assignments;
- Coordinating and requesting financial records and materials from clients prior to commencing engagements;
- On projects, the associate shall act as the liaison between project leader and junior, and is responsible for proofreading material received from clients, for accuracy;
- Direct projects on a daily basis, inform project leader of work status in a timely manner;
- Upon completion of an auditing project, the associate is responsible for preparing the deliverables for the engagements, as well as following-up with the client on any outstanding matters and issues related to the areas audited.
- At least 2 years of experience in auditing with a reputable international or domestic accounting firm;
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, auditing or taxation is preferred;
- Proficient in technology (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work of a high standard;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, quick-learner attributes;
- Seeking the opportunity to grow and advance in an auditing and accounting career;
- A recognized accounting qualification (or a pass in some subjects of the CPA examination) is a plus;
- Willingness to travel.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.