- Responsible for bookkeeping and group reporting on a monthly basis;
2. Review accounting documents to ensure accuracy of information and calculations for accounts in the preparation process;
3. Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations. Ensure that all financial reporting deadlines are met;
4. Prepare and review tax calculations, and monitor the tax filing process on a monthly basis;
5. Work closely with the project manager and act as one of the key accountants for all clients’ accounting matters.
- Degree holder of accounting-related discipline;
2. Over 5 years accounting experience, with experience in aspects including GL, AP, AR, Cashbook;
3. Has an in-depth understanding of the financial reporting system;
4. Experience with ERP systems (Yongyou, Kingdee);
5. Excellent command of English and Chinese in both verbal and written skills;
6. Having the China CPA along with an overseas accounting qualification will be an advantage;
7. Highly detail-oriented and organized in work;
8. Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
10.Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from managers to accomplish objectives;
11.Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results;
12.Able to work in a fast paced environment and to work under pressure;
13.Self-motivated and disciplined with a strong sense of team spirit;
14.Proven ability of managing people.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.