- Prepare relevant visa application documents/welfare registration documents/corporate documents under supervision;
- Visit relevant government offices for visa applications/welfare registrations /corporate registration work;
- Stay up to date on government regulations/on companies & other relevant policies via research online or through telephone;
- Any other corporate service related work required.
- Over 1-years’ working experience as consultant/assistant in foreign business service industry;
- Client service experience is required;
- Basic Tax knowledge is an advantage;
- Visas processing and social welfare related work experience is advantage;
- Experience in dealing with government officers for visa application/welfare registration/company set up/certificate changing is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English skills;
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Mature and well-organized.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at email@example.com. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.