- Responsible for bookkeeping, on a monthly basis, for small to medium size clients;
- Ensure the accuracy of information and calculations for the preparation of accounts;
- Prepare financial management reports and account reconciliations. Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met for assigned clients;
- Prepare tax calculations and coordinate with tax filing staff to ensure tax filing deadlines are met;
- Work closely with team members including: the cashier, tax filing staff, the senior accountant and the project manager to deliver a high quality service.
- Degree in an accounting-related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience, including experience in bookkeeping and reporting;
- Experience with ERP systems (Yongyou, Kingdee);
- Familiar with China tax compliance requirement;
- Good command of English;
- Good Microsoft Office skills for efficient work;
- Detail oriented;
- Good communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at email@example.com. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.