- Be responsible for managing a team of professionals to deliver quality audit and other assurance services to audit clients, as well as advisory services. Advisory services cover a wide range of services including but not limited to agreed-upon procedures, internal audit, internal controls, due diligence, and other business review services as requested by clients.
- Attending regular meetings with clients to obtain updates on their business, discussing issues and presenting audit findings.
- Playing a key role in preparing audit proposals and presentations.
- Be responsible for planning and supervising team members’ training and providing continuous consultation on their development.
- A recognized degree;
- At least 10 year’s audit experience, preferable gained from international and sizable foreign investment enterprises and large international firm experience with Big 4;
- Certification of CICPA and other professional qualification is preferred;
- A strong grasp of business and technical issues, industry knowledge and practices, understand China audit procedures and practices;
- Strong analytical ability and presentation ability;
- Excellent report writing skills (both Chinese and English);
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both spoken and written.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at email@example.com. Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.