- Leading and participating in projects, providing audits for foreign-funded enterprises, internal audits as outsourcing services, overseas financial reports of domestic enterprises, collaborative auditing for international M&A business, financial due diligence, financial advice, and other services;
- Actively work with the auditing manager on various projects;
- Write and issue audit reports.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting, auditing, finance, or related discipline preferred;
- Have CICPA qualification or have passed all CICPA exams;
- More than two years of experience in accounting firms;
- Have extensive auditing experience with professional auditing skills, and have an excellent professional analytical ability with expertise in analysing and processing accounting projects.
- Fluent in English;
- Familiar with national standards, laws and regulations in finance, taxation, auditing, and internal control of enterprises;
- Passionate for the CPA Industry while showing professionalism, initiative, and able to take responsibility.
- Show dedication, teamwork, honesty and trustworthiness, and be able to adapt to different office environments.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to our HR department at email@example.com . Please ensure the subject of your email includes: your name, the position you are applying for and the name of the department you wish to join.