China’s Business Environment, Tax System, and the Factors That Affect You
Russell Brown OBE, will speak at an event organised by China Resource Network on the business environment in China, the tax system, and how it affects US businesses. Our other speakers will talk about other factors that affect you as you manage your business in China.
1 – Russell Brown, CPA – China’s Tax System and Your Business
- Current State of the Business Environment In China for US Companies
- Corporate Income Tax and Planning Strategies
- Incorporation / Liquidation
- Where is China Tax System Going in the Future
2 – Kimberly Kirkendall, CPA of International Resource Development, Inc (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Components of Pricing (VAT, Duties, Freight, Distributors, etc)
- Customer Perceptions and Value Selling
- Manage Your Sales Team
3 – Ray Polantz, CPA of Cohen and Company CPA’s (Cleveland, Ohio) will speak on the US effects taxes that affect companies with business in China
If you are interested in this event, please register on this site http://www.chinaresourcenetwork.com/programs/25-business-environment-cleveland. If you have any enquiries please email email@example.com.